The legal entity responsible for processing your personal data is:
Kofoed & Co ApS
Rosenbæk Torv 1.
5000 Odense C
For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal data” refers to any information that:
– can be used to identify, contact or locate a specific individual.
– can be combined with other information that can be used to identify, contact or locate a specific individual or
– is defined as “personal data” or “personal information” by applicable law or regulation to the collection, use, storage or disclosure of information about an identifiable individual.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally we collect or receive personal data in the following ways:
– as a customer or a supplier.
– by the use of our services.
– through cookies on our website.
-when you submit technical support questions and/or interact with our support service via e-mail, telephone, or face-to-face meetings.
– when you submit an application.
Categories of Personal Data
1. Personal data:
- Name, address, e-mail, telephone number, title, company name.
- Historical purchase data, technical support history, payment transactions.
- CV, references etc.
2. Sensitive personal data:
Our processing of your personal data is based on of the following legal basis described in this section.
We process your personal data to be able to fulfill our agreement with you as a customer, supplier etc. to provide services to you, respond to and/or process a submitted request or application.
Part of our processing of personal data is based on legitimate interest or balancing of interests. This applies to our processing of personal data to continuously improve and update the website and/or service we provide to you and to maintain consistency.
We process your personal data based on consent to be able to communicate with you once you have given consent. This applies when you sign up for our social media groups or submit an application to us.
Purpose for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Collected data will be used for the following purposes:
Delivering products or services
Your personal data will be used to contact you for delivering the products and services requested by you.
Personal data is used for marketing purposes, including streamlining our communication with you in relation to orders.
Optimizing user experience on the website
Personal data is collected when you use our website. We use this information to optimize the user experience on our website and the services we offer.
Personal data will be used and processed to contact you regarding your job application and to assess whether you are a match for the vacant position.
When the recruitment process is finalized, your job application including appendices will be deleted, unless otherwise agreed.
Your contact information will be stored for as long as you are our customer, supplier or employee or until you withdraw your consent to process your personal data.
Kofoed & Co will retain your personal data as long as they are necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes for collecting and processing.
Use of personal data
We do not disclose personal data to third parties unless we reasonably believe that disclosure of such personal data is necessary:
– to comply with valid legal obligations including subpoenas, court orders, governmental requests or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law;
– to protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of our Services and to protect our network, Services and users from such use;
– to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings and elsewhere;
– any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
Furthermore, we never collect personal data unless you have personally given us the data in connection with registration, purchasing or other reasons.
Protection of Personal data
According to the Act on Processing of Personal Data, your data must be stored securely and responsibly.
Your personal data is stored in a secure and professional server Centre on machines to which there is limited access. Ultimately, however, the furnishing of personal data is at your own risk.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Kofoed & Co will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorized disclosure and will maintain appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorized or accidental access, loss, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your personal data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
– Our employees to provide content, products, and services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer account, orders, product specifications, technical support.
– Companies providing services to Kofoed & Co.
– Third-party service providers who provide operational services to Kofoed & Co.
– Professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers.
– Relevant government regulators, authorities to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority.
– Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
Links to other sites
Kofoed & Co´s website or social media profiles may contain links to other sites. Kofoed & Co is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
We use Google Analytics for traffic monitoring, so we can see how many people visit our website. This also allows us to measure patterns of use, as well as to improve the user experience on our website.
Right of Access to and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your information. In addition, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you.
You have a right to request that Kofoed & Co change, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. For processing of personal data that is based on consent or fulfillment of agreement, you also have the right to insight.
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your Personal data, please contact us at the following address:
Withdrawal of Consent
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, Kofoed & Co may not be able to continue to provide its Products and Services to you, administer any contractual relationship in place, which in turn may also result in the termination of any agreements with Kofoed & Co.
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency. The Danish Data Protection Agency’s contact information is available on their website: www.datatilsynet.dk.
Kofoed & Co